Compared to the common handheld or in-bottle wine aerators, electronic wine aerators are over 100 times more feasible. In addition, they aerate wine a whole lot better; quicker, and more effectively. This allows your liquid to be able to oxidize perfectly leading to a very good taste. And while electronic wine aerators aren’t perhaps a big deal anymore these days, WAERATOR is one product that stands out from the rest. In this article, we will review this product and show you why it is a great purchase.
Waerator instant wine aerator reviews
The Waerator is an unconventional wine aerator that is extremely affordable and cost-effective. In fact, the main reason why most people choose this unit over other units is its lower price tag. Despite being very friendly in your pocket, it is surprisingly no less proficient when compared to other units that cost twice its price. Apart from the price, another thing that will strike you first is the design of the unit.
Who Is This Product For?
If you are someone who has a weakness for wine and beautifully designed items then this product is for you. It is also a great product for that wine lover who doesn’t like waiting for hours before getting his or her first sip of wine.
What’s included in the box?
The unit comes in a solid box that looks a bit fussy when compared to the uncluttered aesthetic we often see with the packaging of Apple products. However, the box looks decent and is perfectly sealed using two relatively smaller stickers. The top and bottom part of the stickers are very easy to slice. When you open the box, you will find fours pieces inside including two tubes of different lengths, a handle, and a user manual. The whole product weighs about 8 ounces and measures 15.9 x 2.7 x 2.6”. Although the unit requires 4 AAA batteries to work, the batteries are not included.
Overview of the Features
While purchasing a wine aerator, it is important to look at the features before you make the purchase. Here are some of the main features of the WAERATOR.
• One-touch operation – With this product, you will be able to bring out the innermost vitality of your wine instantly at the push of a button. You will enjoy watching your wine breathe and develop a smoother flavor without having to wait for long.
• Instant wine flavor enhancement– Compared to the old fashioned way of decanting and aerating wine which takes hours, with this product you will be able to taste the full flavor of your precious wine in just seconds. You will find that it delivers better and bolder wine that is more flavorful than the ones that you are used to.
• Quick aeration – The unit features a dual infusion and suction system that enables the full oxidation and aeration of wine while leaving out all the unwanted sediments.
• Easy maintenance – Cleaning this product is a hassle-free process. You will just be required to fill an empty wine bottle with clean water, insert the unit inside, and press the button until the bottle empties.
An alternative to this product is the If the Aervana which also looks quite t similar to this. In fact, apart from the difference in colors and design, the only other major difference from the Aervana is that it requires 4 AAA batteries instead of 6. When it comes to price, the WAERATOR is considerably cheaper than the Aervana.
• No more stray drips of your wine when pouring
• Quick cleaning thanks to the Push button while the mechanism is under water
• Great price for a premium product
Overall, WAERATOR is one Functional product that promises to make a difference in the aroma of your wine despite its lower price tag. The product has a unique design that is decent enough for anybody to fall in love with at first sight. Although it has a few things that could be improved in the future, it is a product that can last forever if you are careful enough to not throw it about in the kitchen. If you are in the market looking for a new wine aerator then this product is definitely worth your money.